what a joyous time of year
Moomin has always been one of my most favorite things in the entire world, and I wanted to spread some Moomin love!!!
1. You must be following me, I’m sorry! This is a gift to my followers so you gotta be followin’ me
2. No giveaway blogs.
3. Likes & reblogs count, and you can reblog as much as you want.
First place winner will get a Vol. 1 DVD of Moomin, a paperback copy of Moomin Falls in Love (which is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), a Little My cell phone charm and one of the drawings seen here.
Second place will get a paperback copy of Moomin’s Winter Follies, a blind box charm and whichever drawing is left over.
The giveaway will end December 25th, good luck everyone!
NIGHT TIME REBLOG.
Sorry, everyone, I just wanna make sure a lot of people see this and have the chance to experience My Favorite Thing in The World
I WANT TO WIN
You realize this makes you…
A Moomin missionary.
"Sorry, my ass!"
Nancy Downs, head witch in charge.
i NEEd A PENCil
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.